About Me

My photo
Creative Writer,Published Nutritionist, Astrologer, interested in spirituality. Dog lover!

Thursday 5 March 2009

Hi Everyone!

Hi,

I'm a creative writer and have written songs (which I have sung myself in a band), and have published articles on nutrition.

I am a qualified nutritionist, and read Tarot and am also an astrologer.

I live in the beautiful countryside of Bucks, in a small town near Aylesbury, which helps to inspire my writing.

I was recently diagnosed with bipolar (which explains the creativity) and now understand the wonderful highs and lows I have experienced for so long. Mind you I'm in quite good company with the likes of Stephen Fry et al.

I have also occasionally had a small part in films... so much waiting around for me though!

3 comments:

  1. I change a lot, could work undercover lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I love your poetry and your bio. What a brave lady you are. I read a novel a few years ago where the main character was biopolar. I'll try to tweet the title to you.
    My own creativity comes from my personality type. I'm an INFP - Introverted Feeling with Intuition - and we make up only 3% of society. It makes for a lot of misunderstanding sometimes from my family who are all Extroverts, so I really empathise with your poem on pain. It's so beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete